There are newer employer reviews for TrueCar

Good company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Santa Monica, CA
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Santa Monica, CA

I have been working at TrueCar full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company provides great benefits and perks. The management is very adaptive. The people are extremely hard working.

Cons

Every company has some downs and for TrueCar the one that comes to mind is that you have to know what you are doing and when people who don't know what they are doing get in it impacts productivity.

38 Other Employee Reviews for TrueCar (View Most Recent)

TrueCar presently....

I have been working at TrueCar

Pros

the work environment, the people, the projects and products that are being worked on, the culture

Cons

if you're afraid of working hard, then don't apply, that's why they call it work people! The work life balance here is fine, I have a family and I see them every night and I'm not working on weekends, etc. Those days are over. Of course if there's an emergency or an outage, it needs to be fixed - it's part of being in technology.

Keep giving feedback and let your people know how well they're doing; be transparent in ur success and achievements.

Lets Talk Truth

Former Employee - Director
    Former Employee - Director

I worked at TrueCar full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent benefits (100% company paid); bi-annual team-building/employee events paid for by the company; great location!

Cons

Top heavy, unorganized, executive leadership; independent thinkers not as welcome as they'd like you to believe; no "real" culture; heavy politics, and your opinion really doesn't matter.

Lose the politics; let your folks take time off. While you think you have loyal employees, they're just using you for the great benefits.

There are newer employer reviews for TrueCar

Worked for TrueCar? Contribute to the Community!