There are newer employer reviews for Trulia

Inside Sales Rep

Former Contractor - Inside Sales in San Francisco, CA
Former Contractor - Inside Sales in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Trulia as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Learned a lot about the sales process and marketing programs available at Trulia for real estate professionals. Very young and talented sales people and trainers to help you succeed.

Cons

If you don't have a passion for inside sales and can't cold call realtors all day long, this position is not for you. I didn't have the passion or knack for it so I respectfully left to seek other opportunities that fit my skill set and education. Great for some people not for others.

reviews filtered by
  1. I worked in inside sales

Former Employee - Sales Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Trulia full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good people good culture good senior management

Cons

Sales people weren't treated like they were a part of the company

Promote Thomas in the inside sales department.

2. Great enviornment, industry leading company, amazing compensation and benefits

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Denver, CO

I have been working at Trulia full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-You have a voice. I have personally met with almost ever director of the company to give advice on how we can make our product or process better. Then, sometimes within days, I get to see MY ideas incorporated into the business. No where else have I felt so empowered to contribute to the overall business strategy while holding such a frontline position.

-Amazing culture. I love working with such a diverse group of success-crazed sales professionals. The attitude is "I hope you do well but not better than me" : ) I have such a healthy competitive attitude towards my co-workers, and since success begets success, they have made me better. My best friends are from Trulia.

-Commission: Lots of money to be made when you are working for a company with such a strong brand within the industry. Like any job...some will settle for good while other strive for great. The Great Inside Sales reps are making great money.

Cons

You are selling to other sales professionals. Some people with past sales experience even struggle when it comes to selling to real estate agents. Cheesy, car-salesman tactics won't work here.

Keep doing what you are doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Trulia