There are newer employer reviews for Trulia

Great company: amazing culture, smart and dedicated people

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Trulia full-time for more than a year

Pros

Trulia has a great culture because they really care about the people who work there. The company has a superb team of talented people, particularly in product and engineering. People who work there love the company and everyone works together to make things happen. It is results driven and focuses on delivering amazing products.

Cons

Trulia pushes people to grow into their role and career which may not be for some people.

162 Other Employee Reviews for Trulia (View Most Recent)

Great Place, Great People, Great Company!

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Trulia full-time for more than a year

Pros

High-Energy Sales Environment
    Great Advancement Opportunity
    Great Company Culture
    Relaxed Atmosphere
    Great Benefits

Cons

Not many at all.
    If you have the drive and sales ability, Trulia is a fantastic place to work!
    One con about Trulia is that a lot of people in the office complain about the "terrible injustices" happening to them and "bad management." In truth, these people are the ones who will always complain about where they work, no matter what, because they simply are not producing to being with and need someone to blame.
    I guess every workplace has its group of "downers" just seems that Trulia has more than usual.

Ignore the haters. If everyone on this site could be you, they would be you.
    Keep on providing the great workspace that we all know and love and we will continue to "Leapfrog" in 2013!

There have been some very unpopular changes.

Current Employee - Inside Sales  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Denver, CO

I have been working at Trulia full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good health benefits.
    Great co-workers, I really like most of the people that I've met.
    Stocked kitchen.
    Fun events.
    They hired some very high quality people.
    The floor managers seem to care about the people on their teams.

Cons

The work can be monotonous.
    Commissions are a flat rate based on quotas, so you get paid the same if you sell $2k or $30k depending on where they choose to set the quota.
    The company is starting to micromanage your time.
    There is a crisis of confidence in the upper management, many people are disgruntled.

1. As opposed to dragging everyone in to more & more meetings to tell us why this is good. Recognize that many of us have gone from loving this job to looking elsewhere & perhaps ask if this is the direction you want to go as a company.

2. If you hired me to be a sales professional, leave me be to do it. Don't micromanage my time, lunch, breaks, dials etc. look at the one metric that should matter my numbers.

There are newer employer reviews for Trulia

Worked for Trulia? Contribute to the Community!