There are newer employer reviews for Trulia

Incredible company to work for!

Current Employee - Customer Service in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Customer Service in Denver, CO

I have been working at Trulia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Location, management team, hours, flexibilty, opportunity for advancement is very high. Value promoting from within.

Cons

Expectations are unreasonable at times. They demand the world sometimes and it doesn't seem they understand what we are really going through.

Advice to Management

Top producers in CS need better treatment and the raises they deserve!

Other Employee Reviews for Trulia

It gets worse every day

Pros

Some free food, happy hours, convenient downtown location

Cons

Ever since the IPO, Trulia has been on a downhill slide, which now is turning into an avalanche. There is now a military vibe which dictates that everyone work every second of every day. The work day starts at 7:30 but now we must get in at 7:15 so that we don't "steal time". Just an example of how the sales staff are being treated. The new product that just got launched doesn't work, and only two weeks into it, agents we have sold are complaining that they are getting nothing for their money. So unless you enjoy being treated like a child and being screamed at by dissatisfied customers all day, this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

This was once a great place to work, but in your greed you have forgotten what made you that way. There is karma and it will all come back to bite you.

2. Great Place, Great People, Great Company!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Trulia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

High-Energy Sales Environment Great Advancement Opportunity Great Company Culture Relaxed Atmosphere Great Benefits

Cons

Not many at all. If you have the drive and sales ability, Trulia is a fantastic place to work! One con about Trulia is that a lot of people in the office complain about the "terrible injustices" happening to them and "bad management." In truth, these people are the ones who will always complain about where they work, no matter what, because they simply are not producing to being with and need someone to blame. I guess every workplace has its group of "downers" just seems that Trulia has more than usual.

Advice to Management

Ignore the haters. If everyone on this site could be you, they would be you. Keep on providing the great workspace that we all know and love and we will continue to "Leapfrog" in 2013!