Account Executive Inside Sales

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been working at Trulia for about a year now, and Trulia is an awesome company to be employed at. From the fast paced environment in sales, the people you are surrounded by on a daily basis, and being able to maximize your career and financial goals. The support you will receive in our sales department from day one will put you in an awesome position to have a successful sales career wherever you go. From the training they provide all the way to the grind we do on a daily basis with cold calling our prospects.

Cons

1.) If you are not okay with change then this career path is not for you. Trulia is constantly changing to achieve and to be the #1 company in our vertical.
2.) It's a grind. To be successful and to continue to grow your career you have to be a hustler and want to succeed. We are constantly making 70+ dials a day and dealing with indifference with our prospects. That's sales though, and if you can't handle the high pressure and stress than this career choice is not for you.

Shout out to all upper-management for looking out for our best interest and putting us in a position to grow in the company.

Other Reviews for Trulia

Started out as heaven .. Ended in HELL!!!

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I worked at Trulia full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hours were ok and easy to get to.

Cons

1. Management has too much to cheer about.
    2. Too much estrogen at the top in Denver.
    3. There for 2 yrs and the IMPACT VALUES were sold out when the company went public!
    4. You can get on the inbound calls if you are gal pals with one of the managers
    5. You can get on a team you want...if you are friends with one of the sups
    6. If you want to really be on top.... lie to the agents to get it sold.
    7. Anyone who is respected in the real estate world has left the company, so they're left with a
        bunch of kids that are fresh out of school giving advice to agents.
    7. If you have a question and the sup or manager did not like it because if revealed a truth...
        Plan on getting on the crap list. Oh.... they know who you are.
    8. Believe me... the guys who are still there from 2011 don't really like it.... they just know how to
        play the game.
    9. If you want an easy job... be a SUP! You don't need to have sales experience and you'll get to
        surf the net all day!
    10. I had to show my last 2 sups how to do things on our system....what a waste of time!!!
    11.If you are one of the chosen sales people.... You will get advantages way beyond what the rest
         of others… how do you think that average people stay on top…..

THE RICH GET RICHER....SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS TO YOU.
    I can't wait till these top "sales" guys get out in the real world. Real Sales will eat them up in less than 60 days. In the real world everyone gets the same rules, same tools etc. And believe me.... they will not be the top dogs in the real world.

TAKE THE IMPACT VALUES OFF THE WALLS, OFF THE WEBSITE, OFF THE INTERNET.
    Most of the people who have dared to live these values and have challenged the management to live them or made an effort to hold the management accountable....are no longer a part of this company....and by the way... this is not sour grapes. I was not fired but left on my own because I value the customers and my self much higher than I hold this company or this company values me or it's customers

Great time working for a growing company.

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Trulia full-time for more than a year

Pros

fun culture
    excellent perks and benefits

Cons

challenging commission structure
    changing sales expectations

There are newer employer reviews for Trulia.

Worked for Trulia? Contribute to the Community!