There are newer employer reviews for Trulia

Best company I've ever worked for.

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Trulia is an amazing company that truly cares about it's employees. I am constantly amazed by all the super-smart and creative people that I work with. Even as we've grown as a company, I love that our fun culture has remained intact.

But more than that, I've been able to take on new challenges and have never been pigeon-holed into a single role..unlike other companies that I worked for where you aren't allowed to venture beyond your job description. And more importantly, the company continues to invest in me as an employee -- helping me grow in my career.

Oh and did I mention that we have the best vacation policy ever. It's called Trulia Time Off -- which is basically code for unlimited vacation days (but with manager approvals). In the last year alone, I've been able to take two, two-week vacations. Normally, it would take 3-5 years before I could ever earn enough PTO days to take off for that long.

Cons

This is definitely not the place for people who are looking for a basic 9-5 job. Not that Trulia is a slave driver, but it's a fast-paced environment that needs driven people who can keep up.

165 Other Employee Reviews for Trulia (View Most Recent)

Designer

I worked at Trulia

Pros

Good work life balance (depending on which group you work for). Ability to work in cross-functional teams. Pretty good pay for the work that you do.

Cons

Once someone has a pre-conceived notion about who you are, it's hard to shake the reputation. Very political environment, where you almost had to be the loudest person in the room to be heard.

Best job I ever had...

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The company is very transparent and keeps the employees informed one what is happening and what we are trying to achieve. The company has a strong values and the employees rally around them. The company promotes from within and gives employees opportunities to grow and expand their knowledge. The company does an excellent job during the recruiting phase and to make sure new employees will make the company and culture stronger with every employee that is hired.

Cons

Sometimes I feel a little disconnected from our satellite offices but I know plans are in the works to remedy the situation.

Keep hiring awesome people because the people is what makes Trulia so special!

There are newer employer reviews for Trulia

Worked for Trulia? Contribute to the Community!