This place rules

Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Desktop Support Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Trulia is an ever-changing, always fast-paced, forward-thinking company. Having been here for two years now, it's never a dull moment. From cutting-edge mobile apps, to ongoing focusing on innovation, there's always something awesome happening here. Also, headquarters is in downtown SF, so there's no need to shuttle down to the South Bay or wait on BART or Caltrain (but it's really close to BART, which is great). I can bike to work in 15 minutes.

Cons

Ok, so there's currently a lot of construction going on near the building, but that can only bring good things to the neighborhood.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on innovation!

Other Employee Reviews for Trulia

1. Best company I've ever worked for

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work / life balance Respect for employees Team outings Great people and culture You have a voice Your ideas matter Transparency from upper management Competency of employees Attitude of employees Quality of products we build Upward mobility and growth Career advancement opportunities

Cons

A lot of technical debt in the code. Integrating new employees has been challenging. I have too much to do and not enough time. That's probably true at any dot-com, but some of it may be due to the technical debt problem and assisting so many new hires all the time. Snack and drink options are lacking. I've seen the kitchens of some other tech startups and they put ours to shame.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Stay transparent and communicative. Keep employees involved in the process of change.

2. A Truly Awesome Place to Work

Current Employee - Web App Developer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Web App Developer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The top reason to work at Trulia is the people that work here. The people working in Trulia's Engineering and Product divisions are creative, talented, knowledgable and most remarkably: open, friendly and easy going. The next reasons include a brilliant work-life balance, comfortable office environment, excellent benefits, engaging events and challenging and rewarding products, goals, projects and internal initiatives. It is a very inclusive, open and progressive environment.

Cons

You may never find a better place :)

Advice to Management

Keep up the consistent and inspiring message and drive.