Trulia
www.trulia.com San Francisco, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Not your average Bay Area software company

Director, Engineering (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsAs an engineer, I appreciate Trulia’s wide range of technical problems to solve, and level-headed approach to addressing them, but that’s not the main reason I love working here. This is a place where feedback is continuously sought, heard, and turned into tangible changes, and the company is better for it — both for our products as well as for our company culture. From quotidian workplace requests to far-reaching benefits changes and full-scale re-engineering efforts, there’s a shared passion for continuing to execute like a start-up as we continue to scale.

ConsThe office space in SF isn’t particularly glamorous, and certainly won't be the spaces you see in tech blogs. The basics are covered, but work environment (besides Aeron chairs and powerful laptops) is something of an afterthought.

Advice to Senior ManagementFight hard to keep the scrappy culture from Trulia’s early days as we grow. Continue to listen and respond to employees’ feedback, even if you can’t immediately act on it.

Great growing Company

Inside Sales (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at Trulia full-time for more than a year

Pros: Amazing Benefits, Profit Sharing, Awesome Culture, Positive Direction. Overall a good sales job, laid back environment, solid pay and good perks. The office is definitely… Cons: Office Location is far from downtown. Change and growth definitely make for uncertainty at times. A few "bad seeds" that complain about almost everything. Some… Advice to Senior Management: Weed out the bad employees. A few unhappy, entitled and whiny people bring down the morale of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Churn and Burn organization

Account Executive (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia full-time

Pros: Fun events and parties, some really nice people that work… Cons: Totally Unrealistic Expectations for the people in sales. Poor commission payouts, revolving door in sales department. People are constantly being hired then fired. The… Advice to Senior Management: Let sales people sell stop making them use recylced leads that are Long Dead!!! Find Sales Managers that can sell the crap themselves not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Trulia.

Worked for Trulia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trulia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trulia CEO Pete Flint. All reviews posted anonymously by Trulia employees.