Trulia

www.trulia.com
There are newer employer reviews for Trulia

Amazing culture with lots of vertical mobility.

Current Employee - Inside Sales in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Inside Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Trulia has culture that is unmatched. From first Friday happy hours at the penthouse, to fireside chats with keynote-level speakers, Trulia truly went above an beyond to keep employees happy and motivated. I literally liked everyone I met while I worker there.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like about Trulia was the employee turn around (specifically for inside sales). For a while, the inside sales team was a revolving door of mediocre talent. This was mostly due to the type of sale Trulia catered to, but it still was hard knowing 8/10 people hired weren't going to make it past the 3 month mark.

Keep doing what you're doing.

191 Other Employee Reviews for Trulia (View Most Recent)

Great people, Great environment, Great Company!

Current Employee - Customer Service in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Denver, CO

I have been working at Trulia full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

It is always a plus to go to work and be around people you actually enjoy! Never a dull moment. They only constant here is Change! Plenty of opportunity as the office grows at an exponential rate!

Cons

Change can be challenging. And with a 'Start Up' mentality things are always moving, morphing and growing! That kind of prolonged intensity can be challenging.

Long term employee - long term happiness

Current Employee - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Exciting growth still occurring, huge investment in long term business vision, excellent leadership and transparency. Still the start-up culture I loved, with a lot of upside on things that suck in a start-up.

Cons

We are growing fast, space is tight (looking for bigger/unified location). At times new processes pop-up that can feel like a slowdown, however it is usually good business practice that a company of our scale should be doing. Still it looks like red-tape at times. Yet much more transparency as to "why" it has to happen.

They need more investment in 4year+ employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Trulia