There are newer employer reviews for Trulia

Call center environment masked as high powered sales machine.

Former Employee - Inside Sales in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Inside Sales in Denver, CO

I worked at Trulia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are fantastic! Company Happy hours. Nice break room area with snacks supplied....like lots of snacks. Your co-workers are really nice.

Cons

Cheerleader style management. High stress. Ever increasing goals/budgets to hit....to make money. Quotas that go up mid month. Constantly changing goals and initiatives keeps $ out of reach. You would think they manage to try and not pay you a commission. Seriously. Seems like they solely manage to the stock price. Goals skyrocket when they need a good quarterly report. Trulia seems very happy to constantly keep the commission check just out of reach. Even though we are hitting record sales numbers the commission checks have becoming more elusive.

Advice to Management

You are practically printing money over there. Take care of the people who sell all that advertising. No more rah rah, cheerleader style leadership. We show the results....you show me the money!

Other Employee Reviews for Trulia

Fun place to work! Reasonable goals, awesome benefits!

Current Employee - Account Representative in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Trulia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone at the company does what they say they will do. From the first day I started and every single day after - if someone says something is going to happen - it does. The benefits, people, and culture can't be beat. I have fun every single day and I love coming to work! The hours are great, the training and trainers make you feel supported from day one. I really appreciate the company being in Centennial and I am so glad that I accepted the job offer!

Cons

There is constant change so you have to be a flexible worker - but the change has always been for the better. If you like competition and pushing yourself to constantly improve - this is the place for you!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work - I love that every employee takes the IMPACT values of Trulia and lives by them.

This is the best company i have worked for in my life

Current Employee - Account Representative in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Account Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at Trulia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Trulia was the best choice i have made in years. I'm a single parent who has a manager who is flexible if my child is sick and i need to leave. The benefits and time off are amazing. This is the first corp i have worked for where i believe my voice can be heard. You can beat an easy 8 hour day quotas that are attainable.

Cons

We cold call, cold calling is never fun but i have been in this industry for years and Trulia is well known in Real Estate so it isn't that bad.

Advice to Management

Keep Hiring from within. The best managers are the ones who know what you are going through.