Trulia

www.trulia.com

Good info if thinking about working for Trulia

Account Executive (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsGood people working there. Managers are very open and always available for questions/help. Generally had a 1on1 meeting w/ manager once a week to discuss numbers and your current quota, pacing, projecting, etc.. Also great benefits and perks with excellent training program. However, if you do not like to cold-call 75-100 real estate agents/per day...this job is not for you.

ConsToo aggressive of quotas (sometimes). When I worked there- 2 parts to quota: 1. new subs (new subscribers) and 2. Rev (revenue). The quotas would change month-to-month (as most sales jobs) but would constantly change prices of products we offered and add or discontinue others. My advice- go in as an AR (account rep) vs. an AE (account exec). Yes base salary is a little lower but so is quota which will allow you to exceed your overall monthly quota to make more money vs being an AE and having trouble hitting numbers month in and month out.

Advice to Senior ManagementLess meetings. Generally would have 10-15 meetings per week when most of the info could be sent through email. Be more realistic with quotas. HIGHER quota payouts (which I know they have been working on).

Overall though: good managers!

Down-to-earth leadership, accessible career growth, compassionate coworkers

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia full-time for less than a year

Pros: Autonomy over your own work, visibility and responsibility in front of senior leadership, clarity of what success means. Transparent leaders and increasing brand awareness for… Cons: We have too much fruit in the office? I hate that I have no excuse to not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good company good pay

I have been working at Trulia full-time for more than a year

Pros: pay, freedom of expression, flexible scheduling as it is pretty constant for a… Cons: constant change of sales goals, sales mentality constant moving of office desks, and computers, goals of company change more than the seasons. Company uses a… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your emplyees better, stop treating your workforce like a revolving door. Stop hiring en masse. Help your employees succeed with coaching,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Trulia.

Worked for Trulia? Contribute to the Community!