There are newer employer reviews for Trulia

Hands down the best company I've worked at in the Bay

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everything from the interview process to my first few days writing actual code, really pushed my Engineering abilities to the limits. If you enjoy being challenged and working with very talented people this is the place to be. Other things I love: -Flexible-ish schedule -Commute/ gym reimbursement -No jerks policy. I mean seriously, so many cool and happy people here. -great healthcare coverage -work / life balance -Lunch roulette

Cons

-Very limited telecommuting opportunities. -your plate will be pretty packed most days, so there aren't as many opportunities to learn/incorporate technologies that will ultimately allow us to be more productive.

Advice to Management

Our plates are usually too full. Hire more interns / junior team members for us to offload the medial tasks to, so we have more time to optimize our products/processes. Otherwise GREAT work team!

Other Employee Reviews for Trulia

AMAZING!

Current Intern - Mobile Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Intern - Mobile Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

It has been an amazing experience. There is a big focus on work and life balance. Everyone is very encourage. A lot of room for growth and learning. Best job ever.

Cons

There is absolutely no cons to the job.

2. AMAZING

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in San Francisco, CA
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Trulia as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Ive been working at trulia for about 8 weeks now, and its amazing. Where do I start, everyone is reeeaalllly smart but no one is cocky about it, you can get help on any project at anytime. The management hang out with us regular employees, which makes you feel at home, really transparent. There are no set hours, you are just expected to get your work done ie no micromanaging yay. Tons of perks, really close to bart, I kind of dont even want to write this. I dont want a flood of people coming for my job, but trulia is just so awesome

Cons

I dont know, if I ever run into something ill be sure to edit.

Advice to Management

I love you