Truman Medical Centers

www.trumed.org

Good to know you're doing something special when you go to work

Contact Center Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO

Prosgood pay for the customer service industry, great health benefits, dedicated to patient-care and doing what's right.

ConsFavortism is somewhat of a problem now and then. While Truman is working to extend it's reach to all in the community, the majority of our patients are from low income situations. This translates to a variety of issues you might run into with each patient you assist.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook around you. Many of your employees are being under-utilized simply because their education or past employment history don't contain the "keywords" the HR job description requires. See the individuals you work with then you'll be able to understand their strengths and allow them to grow faster and better. Win-win!

Backstabbing, unqualified supervisory ppl will fabricate problems and probably violate Fed laws.

I T (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

I worked at Truman Medical Centers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Previously had good medical insurance. If you are an insider, and preferably female, you can… Cons: The doctors do not work for the hospital, but rather another organization (it is a teaching hospital).… Advice to Senior Management: Many areas need a thorough housecleaning, and I don't mean… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not much accountability so you pretty much stay busy if you want to

Not Great Pay But Great Hours (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Truman Medical Centers

Pros: Great hours Low pressure Make your own schedule good health benefits Cons: Not much room to advance below average pay More
There are newer reviews on Truman Medical Centers.

Worked for Truman Medical Centers? Contribute to the Community!