Trump Resorts
www.trumpcasinos.com Atlantic City, NJ 5000+ Employees

Good Experience

Valet Parker (Current Employee)

I have been working at Trump Resorts

ProsVery fun environment. The company provided with me with my first job. I was very grateful and had little to no complications while employed with them.

ConsSometimes the employees were lazy. Others worked harder than others. Either way, it didn't really affect my job performance. It was just annoying.

Advice to Senior ManagementEstablish more incentives to your employees. Motivation is the key to success. I was employed with them in 2006, so things may have changed. However, I did like the incentive of getting paid 50 cents for each car you parked.

In the right hands, place could do really well

Bartender (Current Employee)
Atlantic City, NJ

I have been working at Trump Resorts full-time for more than a year

Pros: Loyal Staff, most have been there since the Casino opened… Cons: Needs renovations to keep up with other Atlantic City hotels Advice to Senior Management: Please put the money into renovating the property, if done… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Some days were good and some days were bad. Most were bad.

Security Guard (Current Employee)
Atlantic City, NJ

I have been working at Trump Resorts full-time for more than a year

Pros: When you made tips for paying jackpots. Working Fire Command… Cons: Standing Post at Elevators on marble floor for 8 hours.… Advice to Senior Management: How about a raise! No one has gotten a raise… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Trump Resorts.

Worked for Trump Resorts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trump Resorts reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trump Resorts CEO Robert F. (Bob) Griffin. All reviews posted anonymously by Trump Resorts employees.