Good Experience

Current Employee - Valet Parker
Current Employee - Valet Parker

I have been working at Trump Resorts

Pros

Very fun environment. The company provided with me with my first job. I was very grateful and had little to no complications while employed with them.

Cons

Sometimes the employees were lazy. Others worked harder than others. Either way, it didn't really affect my job performance. It was just annoying.

Advice to Management

Establish more incentives to your employees. Motivation is the key to success. I was employed with them in 2006, so things may have changed. However, I did like the incentive of getting paid 50 cents for each car you parked.

reviews filtered by
  1. Trump Entertainment

Current Employee - General Manager in Atlantic City, NJ
    Current Employee - General Manager in Atlantic City, NJ

I have been working at Trump Resorts full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great management team in very difficult market conditions. Successfully managing three distressed properties in the past 4+ years. Bob Griffin as CEO and former CFO, David Hughes, were very respectable and highly motivated people to work for.

Cons

Wish we were in a better market.

Advice to Management

Keep your heads up, you guys kept us all alive longer than anyone would have ever guessed.

2. Casino hotel Customer service representative

Current Employee - Customer Services in Atlantic City, NJ
    Current Employee - Customer Services in Atlantic City, NJ

I have been working at Trump Resorts full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Free employee meals during your shift break.

Cons

Everything about the company from the internal attitude of supervisors down to the basic level employee. The pay is horrible considering the abuse you have to deal with in the hospitality/ gaming environment. If you are college educated, do yourself a huge favor and don't waste your valuable time in life working at a casino, unless you have low confidence and expectations for yourself and you're content with it.

Advice to Management

Try to notice and promote the hard working, savvy intellectual employees that have college degrees, and other credentials. They might tend to have the better minds and aptitude for making important decisions. Stop promoting favorites strictly based on the liking of ones personality, image, or politics in the organization. Management needs to make better calculated decisions with supportive proof backing it.