Trump Resorts

www.trumpcasinos.com

Good Experience

Current Employee - Valet Parker
Current Employee - Valet Parker

Pros

Very fun environment. The company provided with me with my first job. I was very grateful and had little to no complications while employed with them.

Cons

Sometimes the employees were lazy. Others worked harder than others. Either way, it didn't really affect my job performance. It was just annoying.

Establish more incentives to your employees. Motivation is the key to success. I was employed with them in 2006, so things may have changed. However, I did like the incentive of getting paid 50 cents for each car you parked.

Other reviews for Trump Resorts

Great Experience

Former Employee - Special Events  in  Atlantic City, NJ
    Former Employee - Special Events in Atlantic City, NJ

Pros

Training, Growth, Employee Cafeteria, Great work enviornment

Cons

Industry is hurting, should focus on other upcoming industries

I will not work in the casino business again.

Former Employee - Dealer
    Former Employee - Dealer

Pros

Management and co-workers have been extremely friendly and supportive; like family. I couldn't have done this job without them!

Cons

No one's gotten a raise during my time working there. No opportunity to be full time. Other part time dealers have to moonlight at other casinos. Steadily declining toke rate. Competition from PA casinos have made a visibly obvious impact. Customers are hostile. I haven't felt safe working there ever since several incidents that have occurred inside and outside the casino.

Give raises once in a while. Hire and promote internally. Many long time, loyal supervisors and pit managers were laid off when they shouldn't have. Employee morale plummeted after this. Give partial benefits to part time employees. This place will need a complete overhaul to even come close to returning to it's glory days.

There are newer employer reviews for Trump Resorts.

Worked for Trump Resorts? Contribute to the Community!