Great company to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Trupanion

Pros

If you are a pet lover, Trupanion allows you to bring your dog or cat to work with you daily.

Cons

Trupanion is growing too fast that we are running out of room to fit everyone.

Keep up the great work!

Other Reviews for Trupanion

Wonderful company to work for

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Trupanion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Where do I begin? I've been at Trupanion for a few years now and I absolutely love it. I work on a great team who share and respect each others ideas. My manager strongly encourages self-improvement and career advancement and allows you to attend conferences and take classes. The CEO at Trupanion is highly approachable (he walks around in shorts and flipflops) and almost always greets people who are waiting to be interviewed. I find the work to be challenging and I like the fact that I can share my ideas with my boss without fear of being looked down upon. I'm proud to be a part of a company and a team that makes me feel valued.

Cons

I think like most companies communication between other departments is always a challenge, but Trupanion is working hard to improve upon it.

We have one performance review each year and it might be better to have two. That way, if a person needs some improvement, it can be discussed halfway through the year and the person will have time to work on their performance.

Friendly, supportive teams and great perks

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Trupanion full-time

Pros

There is lots of room and encouragement for personal growth in this company. My managers frequently remind me to look for new learning opportunities so that I can continue to better myself and also be a better asset to the team. I love that we have different food trucks in the parking lot almost every day of the week. It is nice to be able to bring my dog into the office whenever I want to.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints. I would say that sometimes the office pets can get distracting, especially when a dog starts barking and the owner isn't quick to quiet it.

There are newer employer reviews for Trupanion.

Worked for Trupanion? Contribute to the Community!