Trustwave
www.trustwave.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Getting better everyday

Sales (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsI was excited when I came into Trustwave with a large hiring of new sales people. There were excited rumors of IPO and whispers of 6 figure salaries amongst the sales people killing quotas.
This is a place that really lets you experiment, come up with new ideas for the business and encourages personal development.
Like anything the harder I work, the more fulfilling I find it. But my compensation and success are inline with that sense of a job well done.
The people are smart, inventive, driven and fun. The culture committe was a nice addition to look out for employee morale.
I can truly say this is the best place I have ever worked and I feel each day things are getting better.

ConsThere are growing pains for sure. And they've taken a bit longer to fix that one would hope. But they are getting fixed.
Compensation could be more transparent amongst the sales people.
Health Benefits got a more expensive and less attractive last year.
Poor communication between departments, but I think it's getting better.

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp your people develop into the kind of business leaders you want us to be. We'd love to see that king of attention in our professional development.

Exhilirating fast-paced global company which has sky's-the-limit potential

Director (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Trustwave full-time for more than a year

Pros: security network training; flexibility to work remote; great people to work with and be around; quarterly bonuses; scalability to wear more than one hat; fast… Cons: Salaries could improve; go with the flow processes can get frustrating; not… Advice to Senior Management: Salaries need to be more definitive; if you're going to be global start presenting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good to their employees

Security Analyst (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at Trustwave full-time for more than a year

Pros: Trustwave offers a very relaxed and enjoyable work environment. It is extremely easy to ask co-workers for help. Everyone is there to… Cons: The work load can become repetitive. Also, there are minor problems with the infrastructure that need to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Trustwave.

Worked for Trustwave? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trustwave reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trustwave CEO Robert J. McCullen . All reviews posted anonymously by Trustwave employees.