Trustwave

Getting better everyday

Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Trustwave full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I was excited when I came into Trustwave with a large hiring of new sales people. There were excited rumors of IPO and whispers of 6 figure salaries amongst the sales people killing quotas.
This is a place that really lets you experiment, come up with new ideas for the business and encourages personal development.
Like anything the harder I work, the more fulfilling I find it. But my compensation and success are inline with that sense of a job well done.
The people are smart, inventive, driven and fun. The culture committe was a nice addition to look out for employee morale.
I can truly say this is the best place I have ever worked and I feel each day things are getting better.

Cons

There are growing pains for sure. And they've taken a bit longer to fix that one would hope. But they are getting fixed.
Compensation could be more transparent amongst the sales people.
Health Benefits got a more expensive and less attractive last year.
Poor communication between departments, but I think it's getting better.

Help your people develop into the kind of business leaders you want us to be. We'd love to see that king of attention in our professional development.

80 Other Employee Reviews for Trustwave (View Most Recent)

Exhilirating fast-paced global company which has sky's-the-limit potential

Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Trustwave full-time (more than a year)

Pros

security network training; flexibility to work remote; great people to work with and be around; quarterly bonuses; scalability to wear more than one hat; fast paced so its never monotonous or boring; work in the heart of Chicago; employee stocks; top of the line benefits; youthful vibe which makes it still feel very .com but with structure; room to make a name for yourself.

Cons

Salaries could improve; go with the flow processes can get frustrating; not everyone is aligned on thought; too many customers v. to little manpower.

Salaries need to be more definitive; if you're going to be global start presenting yourself as global; still feels like an American company; better understanding of career paths

Good to their employees

Current Employee - Security Analyst in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Security Analyst in Denver, CO

I have been working at Trustwave full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Trustwave offers a very relaxed and enjoyable work environment. It is extremely easy to ask co-workers for help. Everyone is there to help each other. There is also the ability to work four 10-hour shifts each week instead of the traditional five 8-hour shifts.

Cons

The work load can become repetitive. Also, there are minor problems with the infrastructure that need to be addressed. The company seems to have taken notice of these issues and are working to improve them.

There are newer employer reviews for Trustwave