There are newer employer reviews for Trutech

Positive growth, personal and business, through the years.

Current Employee - Wildlife Biologist in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Wildlife Biologist in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Trutech full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Make own schedules, not micromanaged if performing well, gas/vehicle/supplies provided for, work together like a family.

Cons

Inconsistent in many aspects, need more personnel in the office or a second headquarters.

Advice to Management

It would be advantageous to open positions within each region for marketing specialists or educators. Marketing specialists could move throughout the region, help expand the TruTech empire into local businesses, attend conferences and meetings pertaining to our line of work, and help provide necessary marking tools/training to the districts. An educator position would be able to attend classes/meetings to learn the technical details of products we use, obtain certifications in line with our work, and would continue to translate/teach the technicians within their area. The educator would act as the "go to" person for technical questions about product or wildlife, and they would monitor individual certifications to make sure technicians were current.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great Career Oppurtunity

Current Employee - Wildlife Biologist in Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Wildlife Biologist in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Trutech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working for Trutech is a job that is not meant for everybody, they tell you that up front. You have to be able to work long hours in any weather conditions. Your success is based on your work ethics. Trutech provides you with the essentials in order to set you up for a success career. The day that you interview, they are already investing their time and money in you. Trutech provides ongoing classroom and field training to educate their employees,they don't just through you out in the field and tell you to go make them some money. Trutech provides a truck, gas card, great insurance benefits, 401K , and give you a 25K life insurance policy when you start. The company is set up for each employee to be successful, but they can't spoon feed you. All the expert staff and marketing are great resources that keep the customers coming. If you just set back and expect money to come your way then this isn't for you. There is unlimited earning potential, but the drive and motivation to work hard has to be there. If you don't put in the time and the effort then your check will be poor. As long as you put into it what you want out of it then everything works out great and there is really good money to be made. This career field is secure, wildlife isn't going anywhere and cities will keep forcing the wildlife into residential settings. Trutech is always growing, never down sizing. There are not many companies in this day in age that can say the same.

Cons

The only down side that I can really see is there is no paid vacation. This is a very physically demanding job that should be rewarded with paid vacation. In the big scheme of things that is just a drop in the bucket.

2. Trutech made a professional out of me!

Current Employee - Sales/Service Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales/Service Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Trutech full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Everybody knows that business is the GAME for adults! The ones that don't understand this will fail miserably and then, of course will blame the company. This company gives you the opportunity, tools and knowledge to be a pro at what you do and have a respect form your customers. All of a sudden you become somebody, you provide for your family and you grow professionally. Is there anything else that you need? Hard work is a necessary part of my life. If anybody thinks that sitting at home and watching soap operas will make you money, you are wrong!!! Being out there among customers all day every day and most of the weekends will do you a lot of good. The upper management has decades of experience and knowledge. They definitely know what to do and how to grow this business. I take my hat off! Thank you for hiring me!!!!

Cons

Not enough hours in a day ! Customers always need you.

Advice to Management

Great job! Thank you very much for everything that you did for me. My family thanks you.