Truven Health Analytics
www.truvenhealth.com Ann Arbor, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Decent company, Nice work environment

Director (Current Employee)
Ann Arbor, MI

ProsProfessional culture. Focused on the right things. Good benefits. People don't seem to be distracted and gossiping...they are actually working 99% of the time. Very little tolerance for negative employees that stand around complaining to others...that is not part of the culture. There isn't much to complain about...so complainers aren't taken seriously.

ConsRaises are tightly managed and capped. Health data management...not great party conversation.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward high productivity more flexibly. People the put in "just enough" effort seem to get only slightly lower raises than those that are striving to excel. Senior Management seems isolated...most people never interact with, or even see, those at the top.

Run the other way!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Truven Health Analytics for more than 8 years

Pros: Many dedicated and hard working employees with 0 rewards or… Cons: no rewards, no raises, no advancement, no equal treatment, no comptime for… Advice to Senior Management: Train your managers and team leads, Many of them did not even take management 101. Implement ongoing managemnet training. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good place for large data analysis, not for business necessarily

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Truven Health Analytics full-time

Pros: The data people know what they are doing and are… Cons: The business side of the house is not focused so… Advice to Senior Management: Take time to understand the products and the people involved… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Truven Health Analytics.

Worked for Truven Health Analytics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Truven Health Analytics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Truven Health Analytics CEO Mike Boswood. All reviews posted anonymously by Truven Health Analytics employees.