Truven Health Analytics
www.truvenhealth.com Ann Arbor, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

If you enjoy process improvement, change management, and want to work in a dynamic environment this is not for you -

Senior Technical Analyst (Current Employee)
Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Truven Health Analytics full-time for more than 3 years

ProsDecent starting salaries, bonuses for company performance, Nice people

ConsOnce you get that starting salary that is where you will stay. There is no upward movement within this company. Myopic management at the top is lied to by the middle. The folks that work here work way harder than is necessary - and they keep it in business. Change is a BAD word while doing more of the same faster is considered stellar. If you want to show up everyday and do the same thing...and then go home and do it some more - work here.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook a little deeper that which does not make sense - is likely untrue. You need to KNOW what is your business and what business you are in.

Great work-life balance

I have been working at Truven Health Analytics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Ability to work from home, open communication with management, constantly… Cons: Sometimes director level management makes decisions that show how disconnected… Advice to Senior Management: Promote from within, allow movement with the company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Consultant

Project Manager (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Truven Health Analytics as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Great location in the city Cons: no real issues, a company going thru a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Truven Health Analytics.

Worked for Truven Health Analytics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Truven Health Analytics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Truven Health Analytics CEO Mike Boswood. All reviews posted anonymously by Truven Health Analytics employees.