Truwest Credit Union

Www.truwest.org

Average credit union

Former Employee - Teller
Former Employee - Teller

Pros

Wonderful employees. Friendly coworkers. This is the strongest part of your company.

Cons

Sub par products. Very outdated business model.

Open up more channels for feedback across all levels. The more collaboration, the more ideas you will have presented to have your cooperative grow organically and with satisfied employees.

Other reviews for Truwest Credit Union

Really good to the employees

Current Employee - Member Services  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Member Services in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

This company really strives for a "family" type of dynamic throughout the whole credit union [regardless of position held]. There are a lot of team building activities and everyone is treated equally.

Cons

The only complaint I have about this company is that there is not a lot of room for advancement. Also, the merit increases are a percentage, and are issued once a year to everyone in the credit union. In other words, I could work my butt off and my coworker could do absolutely nothing and we would get the same percentage increase. I shouldn't complain about getting a wage increase, but there really is no incentive to go above and beyond.

Consider offering more opportunity for raises.

A time of growth

Pros

It is a credit union so a smaller company. The ability to develop strong lasting relationships and connections.

Cons

People rarely leave the company which causes a lack of knowledge to newer and upcoming ideas. Bringing in new and fresh talent would help to open new opportunities for the credit union.

Provide more career mobility for staff. Be more accepting of new technologies.

There are newer employer reviews for Truwest Credit Union.

Worked for Truwest Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!