TubeMogul

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for TubeMogul

Great people, great product

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people! Let's admit it, work turns into your second home and if you don't enjoy the people around you then it turns into a drag. Everyone is willing to help and go the extra mile to "get stuff done". Strong leadership team. The company wants to help you with your career as long as you put your best foot forward.

Cons

Long hours. Better eateries around the office..

Keep at it - as long as you keep recognizing strong talent and showing you care the company will go places.

71 Other Employee Reviews for TubeMogul (View Most Recent)

TubeMogul has the Best Engineering Talent and Sharpest Business People I've ever worked with

I have been working at TubeMogul

Pros

TubeMogul is dedicated to the goal of being the best in the Industry. The management is highly experienced and do an amazing job at developing a strategic vision and carrying it out; The engineering team has a good mix of seasoned veterans and new grads that together have developed a state-of-the-art system that garners highly positive feedback from all of our clients; from sales to client-support to HR, I think the team at TubeMogul is amazing. People who work hard are rewarded. Management is responsive to employee feedback.

Cons

Long hours, but who doesn't expect that at a start-up?

Keep up the good work

Great People. Great Product.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time

Pros

Company has grown a lot since I joined in 2010:
    - We've reached 200+ employees in less than 3 years.
    - Been voted twice as fastest growing company
    - Been recognized by our clients to have the best customer service
    - Product constantly involving
    - Increased our free kitchen food from just coffee to tons of Costco goodies including string cheese, cereal, yogurt, spicy cheetos, kit kats and more
    - Added bike share program, bar, massage chair, new foosball table, yoga class, professional training opportunities
    - Increased the number of women in our company
    - Work with people from diverse backgrounds and ethnicity
    - Throw pretty awesome celebrations including Halloween parties with a bouncy castle/slide and 200 person party on a cruise around the bay

My favorite part of working here is definitely the people. You are surrounded by hardworking, committed, honest and collaborative coworkers who are for the most part, always willing to drop what they are doing to help answer any questions.

Cons

Long hours are sometimes required, but it's no different than pulling all-nighters to get papers done in college so not a huge complaint.

There are newer employer reviews for TubeMogul