There are newer employer reviews for TubeMogul

I get to see my contributions to the company have a direct impact on the overall business and growth.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Being able to work freely and leverage my strengths as I feel necessary. Great management and mentor-ship without being micromanaged.

Cons

It's easy to get wrapped up in the TubeMogul time-warp, before you know it's already dark outside :) This can be a PRO, too.....No "2:30 feeling" around here!

Keep recognizing the hard-workers, both big and small. Stay humble. Keep the culture intact. Don't change, remember what got you here!

reviews filtered by
  1. Great people, great product

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people! Let's admit it, work turns into your second home and if you don't enjoy the people around you then it turns into a drag. Everyone is willing to help and go the extra mile to "get stuff done". Strong leadership team. The company wants to help you with your career as long as you put your best foot forward.

Cons

Long hours. Better eateries around the office..

Keep at it - as long as you keep recognizing strong talent and showing you care the company will go places.

2. TubeMogul has the Best Engineering Talent and Sharpest Business People I've ever worked with

I have been working at TubeMogul

Pros

TubeMogul is dedicated to the goal of being the best in the Industry. The management is highly experienced and do an amazing job at developing a strategic vision and carrying it out; The engineering team has a good mix of seasoned veterans and new grads that together have developed a state-of-the-art system that garners highly positive feedback from all of our clients; from sales to client-support to HR, I think the team at TubeMogul is amazing. People who work hard are rewarded. Management is responsive to employee feedback.

Cons

Long hours, but who doesn't expect that at a start-up?

Keep up the good work