There are newer employer reviews for TubeMogul

good overall experience

Current Employee - Intern in Emeryville, CA
Current Employee - Intern in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul

Pros

Provided me with experience and industry knowledge.

Cons

Being a non paid intern makes the incentives almost negative. Even a min wage would have increased productivity by 100%

Great experience, a motivated team.

64 Other Employee Reviews for TubeMogul (View Most Recent)

Lots of opportunities for those with the right mindset

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time

Pros

- Opportunities are given based on ability, not tenure. This makes TM a great place to start your career.
    - Incredibly intelligent/humble peers. This combination is hard to find elsewhere. My colleagues freely/frequently offer their help, even if it means they'll have to work late!
    - Great technology that almost sells itself.
    - I've been lucky enough to have had some of the best managers during my time at TM. They genuinely care about their teams' happiness, and are easily accessible - no closed offices here. They've been some of my best advocates, and I find it really encouraging how hard they work to make my life easier.
    - TM provides plenty of room to explore your career options. Many of my peers have taken advantage of this as an opportunity to explore other departments (or countries!).
    - Laid back culture with schedule flexibility, provided your work gets done.
    - It's incredibly satisfying to see my efforts make a tangible difference.
    - My office takes snack recommendations seriously :)

Cons

- International offices sometimes feel forgotten - everything gets to us last
    - Work/Life balance is a struggle during peak months
    - Initial compensation is low. Raises are common after yearly reviews, but initial salaries make it hard for us to attract experienced hires.

Please create some more advanced trainings. We have a lot of smart employees with great potential. We should continue to develop them at the same momentum that the company is moving at. The existing trainings are not very relevant to the more experienced employees.

Amazing work environment at one of the top players in the industry

Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- A true and unique team culture that integrates you right from day one
    - The feeling that you are making an impact in the future of the company and the industry itself, working with cutting edge technology and real game changing products and solutions
    - The work/life balance is very good and your long hours (when needed) are rewarded with tangible benefits. Those who work hard and want a fast paced environment are going to be really pleased.
    - You always feel motivated with ongoing training and activities that the company has for every level of experience.

Cons

- The only real challenge is to keep the culture that has been so successful with such a rapid growing workforce; that being said they are doing an excellent job in both recruitment and training.

Keep going forward and making us proud to be part of TubeMogul.

There are newer employer reviews for TubeMogul