TubeMogul

www.tubemogul.com
There are newer employer reviews for TubeMogul

By far the best place I have ever worked

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul

Pros

People that are good at what they do and that can be relied on. Fun environment too.

Cons

You will be very busy

70 Other Employee Reviews for TubeMogul (View Most Recent)

good overall experience

Current Employee - Intern in Emeryville, CA
    Current Employee - Intern in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at TubeMogul

Pros

Provided me with experience and industry knowledge.

Cons

Being a non paid intern makes the incentives almost negative. Even a min wage would have increased productivity by 100%

Great experience, a motivated team.

A company that blurs the line between work and fun!

I have been working at TubeMogul full-time

Pros

If you are highly results-driven and accountable, you earn the trust to have flexibility and work-life balance. Rapid growth = many opportunities to initiate new projects in-market and move up. Highly team-oriented; no office politics. Management skews younger than the average executive/c-level management age. Most employees are post-grads. Hence the energy level in the workplace is high and infectious! However, you can locate great mentors within the company. I've been lucky to work with such an individual.

Overall laid back culture with supportive peers who are willing to go the extra mile when needed. Nice perks include free office food and beverages, and occasional team building events outside the office.

Best in class technology. Intelligent and forward thinking company.

Cons

Compensation is okay; could be slightly more competitive. Look forward to seeing better benefits for Intl employees. Allow more autonomy to the Intl offices (ie. Marketing). Amount of meetings slowly increasing. Please keep meetings to a minimum and productivity to a maximum.

Stay true to your guiding principles and values, and you'll come out on top. Winning awards based on positive employee feedback is great. However, the ticket to earning more of these accolades is to listen closely to the negative feedback and work on turning those into positive ones.

I look forward to seeing this company thrive in 2015!

There are newer employer reviews for TubeMogul