Tucows

www.tucows.com

3 Great Years + 1 Horrific Year

Web Developer (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsSome terrific team members; very knowledgeable not just about technology. Photography, cycling, food, health, exercise. A very sharing community. Still in touch with many of my past colleagues. Summer and year end parties are a blast. Good health benefits.

ConsManagement's direction is often misguided. Even HR has frightful turnover.
Management plays hurtful head games: to avoid paying severance to employees they've decided to dismiss, they start giving aggressively negative feedback in an effort to get them to resign. No recognition of employee effort.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop starving divisions of resources. Allow divisions to provide input into their own direction. Show employees some respect.

A great place to advance your career in 2012 / 2013

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Tucows full-time

Pros: Offers amazing customer service to customers. Strong support for members… Cons: Not on a subway line and parking can be expensive.… Advice to Senior Management: Management has an open door policy. If I had something… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not exciting but a stable company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Tucows full-time

Pros: Great employees to work with. Access to public transportation. Location is convient to highway access, though traffic… Cons: No job security. No recognition of employee effort. Frustrating work environment, Poor communication. Low employee morale. Difficult to work… Advice to Senior Management: Better staff/management communication is essential to morale. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tucows.

Worked for Tucows? Contribute to the Community!