Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
www.tudorpickering.com Houston, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Great company, no corporate structure

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsBobby Tudor and Dan Pickering are great men who have, and continue to, create an incredible company with great potential. Except for the lower level staff everyone is hard working, proud of the company, proud of the culture and glad to be there.

ConsThere is no HR, even though they allegedly have an HR person, the CFO tries to be the head honcho HR person and then her assistant tries to run the day to day activity. Consequently employees do whatever they want to do, or better yet don't do what they don't want to do, with no repercussion. It is a sorry state of affairs and their major fault. The lower level support staff are the most unguided, unproductive group I have ever worked with and no one seems to care. Makes doing your job very difficult.

The cliques are unrelenting, overbearing, and ridiculous for a company that holds itself in such high regard.

Annual reviews are conducted by peers and it becomes a time to stab others in the back. It is the worst, most unproductive system I have ever seen. Supposed to be confidential too, right!

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your act together. Structure the company. Stop trying to be everyone's friend. Get rid of the upper management cliques. You all are adults.

Golden Handcuffs yet underpaid

Middle Office (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.

Pros: great culture, everyone very talented and hardworking Cons: low salary, wait all year for payout Advice to Senior Management: 0 Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

High energy, fast growing financial services firm with a family feel

Houston, TX

I have been working at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: TPH has experienced tremendous growth since its inception, but has maintained a close-knit team of loyal employees. TPH enjoys a strong reputation in the energy… Cons: The high caliber of professionals creates a fast-paced work environment where expectations are high of every member of the team, from Managing Directors… Advice to Senior Management: Maintain focus on people -- Hire the best, train the best, push the hardest, and compensate accordingly. TPH's growth and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co..

Worked for Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. CEO Bobby Tudor. All reviews posted anonymously by Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. employees.