Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.

www.tudorpickering.com

High energy, fast growing financial services firm with a family feel

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsTPH has experienced tremendous growth since its inception, but has maintained a close-knit team of loyal employees. TPH enjoys a strong reputation in the energy space and community (especially Houston), creating a launching pad for young professionals to catapult their careers, whether they stay with the company long term or leave for other opportunities.

The firm clearly puts its people first which helps to maintain the congenial culture enjoyed by all employees. Hard work, ambition, positivity, teamwork, and professionalism are recognized and rewarded, with employees enjoying compensation well above the market average, especially top performers. Employees socialize with one another inside and outside of work, creating an amicable office experience. Office doors are always open and collaboration flows freely.

The level of work is top notch and the company is certainly going places, creating a great opportunity for growth. TPH is a wonderful place to work, if you're lucky enough to get on for the ride.

ConsThe high caliber of professionals creates a fast-paced work environment where expectations are high of every member of the team, from Managing Directors to assistants. There is little room for slacking on the job, so be prepared to work hard just as much as you play hard.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain focus on people -- Hire the best, train the best, push the hardest, and compensate accordingly. TPH's growth and success is tied directly to its people, and fostering the family feel of the firm should always remain a priority.

Extremely high-quality experience contributing to this quickly growing energy focused financial services firm

Investment Banking Associate (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Junior employees are afforded a meaningful amount of responsibility on their assignments and will consistently work on high-quality projects. Senior team members focus on the… Cons: TPH is a niche firm – within the energy space, it’s highly… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to focus on engaging and developing the junior team members. The team’s investment in me… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working at TPH is a refreshing change from other security firms.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. full-time for more than a year

Pros: Management is open and honest with employees with no bureaucracy. Executive Management is extremely approachable and willing to listen to ideas and suggestions from… Cons: The generosity of the firm, unfortunately, seems to be taken for granted by some. I'm not sure this is con of the firm, as… Advice to Senior Management: Don't lose the small firm, family, feel as the firm… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co..

Worked for Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.? Contribute to the Community!