Tuesday Morning
www.tuesdaymorning.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

I completely enjoy working for Tuesday Morning

Key Holder (Current Employee)

ProsIt is fun. Managers try to consider what hours employees can work and when they need off for occasions. The hours are good. The merchandise is quality. The customers value our merchandise.

ConsManagers are hiring several unqualified employees to each work 4-10 hours instead of hiring 1-3 quality associates to receive enough hours to want to continue working at Tuesday Morning.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf employees talk to you about issues of how they are being mistreated by other employees. Please keep names anonymous or the employee- that shared the mistreatment -is labeled a snitch or becomes even more mistreated.

A TrainWreck and A Half

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Tuesday Morning

Pros: Friendly Store Managers High Expectations A Reality Check A Good Reason Why… Cons: Worst Compay I've EVER worked for! MAJORITY of Upper Management Lack… Advice to Senior Management: Oversee Regional and Store Managers Better To Ensure The Are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not a career, but an ok part time job

I have been working at Tuesday Morning

Pros: The hours are more convenient than that of other retail… Cons: Too many to list, incompetent middle management. Overworked and underpaid employees. Ridiculous amounts of merchandise that does not sell, not enough product that… Advice to Senior Management: Do the best you can with what you have, do not expect anyone to hear… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Tuesday Morning.

Worked for Tuesday Morning? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tuesday Morning reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tuesday Morning CEO Michael Rouleau. All reviews posted anonymously by Tuesday Morning employees.