There are newer employer reviews for Tuesday Morning

Low paying, typical of retail, but generally a decent company

Former Employee - Store Associate  in  Columbus, OH
Former Employee - Store Associate in Columbus, OH

I worked at Tuesday Morning part-time for less than a year

Pros

My store manager was the best manager I've ever had, so that made my job a lot better than it might for someone with a different manager. This store sells a wide variety of merchandise, and rarely gets the same product in twice, so that keeps it interesting, plus you perform varied tasks (cashiering, customer service, stocking, merchandising and so on.) so it isn't the same thing all day long.

Cons

As mentioned the pay is very low. I worked as a part time store associate and got paid minimum wage even though I have 20+ years experience in retail. that is what the job pays so that is what you get I guess. Also a part time "temporary key holder" I worked with said that he got paid not much more than I did even though he had managerial responsibilities. Have heard benefits are not that great. Other cons are typical of retail, lots of hours on your feet, working evenings and weekends, etc.

Pay your people more money if you don't want to have a revolving door for your employees. Or if you really don't want to raise wages, give them some other sort of rewards or benefits to make up for it.

170 Other Employee Reviews for Tuesday Morning (View Most Recent)

Some good. Mostly bad.

Former Employee - Store Manager  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Dallas, TX

I worked at Tuesday Morning full-time for less than a year

Pros

I met some really great people within the company during my Store Manager training days. Unfortunately these people were far from my region!

Cons

Running off of bare minimum payroll hours. I was allotted to schedule only 2 employees at one time for more than 8,000 sq ft store.
    Some of the upper management is very unprofessional. This company needs a culture change from certain employees that have been with this company for many years. They hold a very high bar for a poor work environment. Insufficient training overall.

Seek advice from fellow Store Managers around you.

Needs more structure

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Tuesday Morning full-time for more than a year

Pros

great environment to work in.

Cons

Lack of business structure and provides no incentive for employees. No opportunities of advancement.

provide a more structured training and mentor employees and encourage them to advance to a higher level of their position.

There are newer employer reviews for Tuesday Morning

Worked for Tuesday Morning? Contribute to the Community!