There are newer employer reviews for Tuesday Morning

Chaos

Current Employee - Shift Manager  in  Marrero, LA
Current Employee - Shift Manager in Marrero, LA

I have been working at Tuesday Morning part-time for more than a year

Pros

Discount was about 20%, so that was one of the best things about working at Tuesday Morning. And sometimes it would be 40% for employees around the holiday time.

Cons

Some cons would be the limited amount of staff, and the disorganization of the store. I understand that the store obtains merchandise from all types of companies, but it can seem like just a store full of junk. Sometimes i felt as if i worked at a thrift store.

166 Other Employee Reviews for Tuesday Morning (View Most Recent)

Former IT

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Tuesday Morning full-time

Pros

Learned new technology, worked multiple roles, most co-workers were great.

Cons

Upper management had "ivory tower" mentality under the old regime. Don't know what it's like now under new CEO. Poor work/life balance. Poor project planning and systems management. There was no career planning, and I had only 1 review while I worked there. My manager didn't micromanage me but most of us in the IT department were ignored when it came to career planning and advancement.

Worst Management ever..........

Former Employee - Business Intelligence  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Business Intelligence in Dallas, TX

I worked at Tuesday Morning full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is a job. More work than you need to do. OK place to work until you find any other job.

Cons

Worked 50-80 weeks (salaried) for 10 Months with no recognition or thanks, only for Mgmt to think next week you can work 55-85 hours, with no end in site. Broken promises, commitments and agreements from Mgmt. Management motivates with employees using "FEAR". Management was out of touch with reality. Old timers scared to try new things.

Clean house starting at the top (look in the mirror). The employees work hard with no recognition, raise, bonuses. so moral is at 0%.

There are newer employer reviews for Tuesday Morning

Worked for Tuesday Morning? Contribute to the Community!