There are newer employer reviews for Tuesday Morning

good for a part time job

Current Employee - Store Associate in Phoenixville, PA
Current Employee - Store Associate in Phoenixville, PA

I have been working at Tuesday Morning part-time (More than a year)

Pros

i LOVED my coworkers, produces we sold, hours, 20% off discounts and we got 40% twice a year.

Cons

i worked there for 2 years and im still at my starting pay cause the "company" never processed my papers.

Advice to Management

give more respect to the people under you. I couldnt move up in the company cause i was under 21

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

WAS RECRUITED TO STEAL!!!!!

Former Employee - Store Manager in Batavia, IL
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Batavia, IL

I worked at Tuesday Morning full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

SORRY NONE COME TO MIND!!!

Cons

I'm going to try and list them all for you.

I had worked next to a TM in Bloomingdale, IL. I was approached by the store manager ( who also turned out to be a DM ) about a position available in a store 20 miles away, doubled my pay and benefits. Of coarse I took it. HUGE REGRET!!!!!

I was put in this store to get rid of a bunch of drug addicts, that they couldn't stand up to. So i did it. I was the only management in the store and was the only one to open and close the store, 42 days straight without my 1st day off. And that was to go to Indiana for a 3 day training. (joke) 6 months later my DM's store closed and she made me take 5 of her employees, when I only had room for 1. I was told to make a certain one my Asst. ( which I'll later share 2 employees quit & 3 were fired for major theft )

So with all my new employees I was sent to Dallas for REAL training (BIGGER JOKE) 1 week.
     While I was gone, my Asst. robbed my store blind and was busted for it 1 month later (she didn't leave quietly). While I was in Dallas I realized that everything they were teaching us not to do, my DM was doing. She never checked my damages, she told me I could use whatever I wanted for store use, told me to take broken merchandise home, ( NEVER DID ) very, very, very shady. Dropped off stuff at her house and her basement and garage are not only lined with TM merchandise but are on there units from the store. All her cleaning supplies are TM???

Of coarse I did the right thing and told the head of HR in Dallas that trip. They made me come back get with LP and became their spy. Had me keep a journal on her . (which by the way when they closed her store in Bloomingdale she closed that store with a $10,000.00 shrink) why wasn't she fired then? Anyway, Long story short. Instead of dealing with her they relocated me out of her district and further from my home. I was willing to give it a try .

So once again I was given her old store the smallest in our district and all of her newly trained crooks ( these ones she even had working off the clock ) O yes a new Dm too, who by the way was her best friend. Lucky me. Now the whole company 3 years later thinks I'm a snitch and couldn't find a way to make me quit. So instead I came into work one morning and was greeted by my DM telling me she has excepted my resignation, that I never gave her. Was escorted out like a criminal and stripped of my keys.

Needless to say that's a few of my cons, I could continue but I've given that piece of crap company enough of my life!!!!!!!!

Advice to Management

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO STEAL, YOU WILL PAY WHEN YOU MEET YOUR MAKER!!!!!!!!!

Very fast paced and demanding. Low staffing issues and low pay. I enjoyed the people I worked with greatly.

I worked at Tuesday Morning

Pros

The store had short hours. 10 am to 7pm

Cons

A lot to do and no time to do it.

Advice to Management

Don't live your job, do it at work and leave it there.