There are newer employer reviews for Tuesday Morning

Right Place at the Right Time

Current Employee - Senior Buyer  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Senior Buyer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Tuesday Morning full-time for less than a year

Pros

Tuesday Morning has always been a great place to get brand names for less. New executive management is making that experience even better by improving the POS systems at stores, updating the merchandise presentation in stores & improving product flow. They have put sound business plans in place and continually provide employees with support and encouragement. The corporate team is encouraged to work closely with the field to get feedback in order to improve the customer's shopping experience. No more days of the corporate staff being in an "ivory tower", instead, it is team focused.

I've worked retail for over 25 years. Tuesday Morning is definitely the most exciting place I've ever worked. The team at the store support center has welcomed me with open arms. People randomly stop in my office and offer to help. I am accustomed to working with Type A personalities who are all overly competitive. Not here, people are like family.

The share holder calls with Jeff Boyer, CFO, and Michael Rouleau, CEO are enough to get anyone thrilled about working for Tuesday Morning. Street has responded to the changes TM has been making over the last year very favorably. The vendor community, employees and customers are all noticing the difference. I am proud to say that I work for Tuesday Morning. I'm definitely in the right place at the right time; we're moving on up.

Cons

Retail is not for everyone. Expect a challenge and plenty of hard work. Some see that as a con, I see it as fun.

Keep up the good work. Phase 1 was a success. I am looking forward to implementing new changes and seeing the positive impact.

167 Other Employee Reviews for Tuesday Morning (View Most Recent)

Slave Labor

Former Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Miramar Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Miramar Beach, FL

I worked at Tuesday Morning part-time for less than a year

Pros

The co-workers were excellent, caring people, but the higher up the ladder, the more corrupt & horrendous the people become.

Cons

Too many to list… A few are the insanely low wages, disgustingly dirty atmospheres, the absolutely ridiculous expectations...

Maybe pretend to give a crap about the people that do the actual work to keep the company afloat. Raises, benefits…SOMETHING.

Over worked and under paid.

I have been working at Tuesday Morning full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great products at a great price. 20% discount for employees. Nice place to shop, but don't work here.

Cons

Work-life balance is terrible. 50 hour work week, but only paid for 40. Consistant distribution center mistakes that stores are forced to correct. Bare minimum of payroll to get all the things done. Company values are non existent. Company cares nothing about their employees.

None.

There are newer employer reviews for Tuesday Morning

Worked for Tuesday Morning? Contribute to the Community!