There are newer employer reviews for Tuesday Morning

Like most jobs, it's who you work for that matters more than the company

Current Employee - Corporate
Current Employee - Corporate

I have been working at Tuesday Morning full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The team I worked with was great

Cons

Some inexperienced managers hold the company back

reward successful managers with good productivity and low turnover.

177 Other Employee Reviews for Tuesday Morning (View Most Recent)

Extremely hard working people, love my job!

I have been working at Tuesday Morning

Pros

We are in what is being called a turnaround. It is a lot of hard work and I have to admit I have thought about leaving but I love my co-workers and I love my job! Throughout our company we have some of the hardest working people I have ever worked with. They have the heart and drive to "own" their stores and responsibilities. Now we are establishing better processes, all of the new software and operational tools are being implemented, and there has been much progress in such a short amount of time. If you like being a mover and a shaker but are looking for a place to land and be a part of the solution then I would recommend you reach out to Tuesday Morning.

Cons

Way too many hours and too much work to do but that is because we are making a difference and am getting impatient and want to get to the point that we can say "I can work on that next week.". Everything is urgent because everything has significant impact. If you are made of tough stock, and can hold up under pressure, come join our team. You can make a difference at Tuesday Morning.

Give people a break to slow down enough to smell the coffee. By having a sense of accomplishment versus "Ok that is done now let's do this..." the employees can re-energize and help get us where we need to be. We too are anxious to get there. We are all in agreement, Tuesday Morning is a much better place to be.

Right Place at the Right Time

Current Employee - Senior Buyer in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Buyer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Tuesday Morning full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Tuesday Morning has always been a great place to get brand names for less. New executive management is making that experience even better by improving the POS systems at stores, updating the merchandise presentation in stores & improving product flow. They have put sound business plans in place and continually provide employees with support and encouragement. The corporate team is encouraged to work closely with the field to get feedback in order to improve the customer's shopping experience. No more days of the corporate staff being in an "ivory tower", instead, it is team focused.

I've worked retail for over 25 years. Tuesday Morning is definitely the most exciting place I've ever worked. The team at the store support center has welcomed me with open arms. People randomly stop in my office and offer to help. I am accustomed to working with Type A personalities who are all overly competitive. Not here, people are like family.

The share holder calls with Jeff Boyer, CFO, and Michael Rouleau, CEO are enough to get anyone thrilled about working for Tuesday Morning. Street has responded to the changes TM has been making over the last year very favorably. The vendor community, employees and customers are all noticing the difference. I am proud to say that I work for Tuesday Morning. I'm definitely in the right place at the right time; we're moving on up.

Cons

Retail is not for everyone. Expect a challenge and plenty of hard work. Some see that as a con, I see it as fun.

Keep up the good work. Phase 1 was a success. I am looking forward to implementing new changes and seeing the positive impact.

There are newer employer reviews for Tuesday Morning