Tufts University

www.tufts.edu

Great work environment

Library Worker (Former Employee) Medford, MA

ProsExcellent workplace for work-study students. There are boundless opportunities in academic departments, cafes, libraries, and various buildings for students to have a great job to earn some extra money, while still making sure that studies are the most important part of their day.

ConsNot surprisingly, pay isn't fantastic, but who would expect it to be? Started off at minimum wage ($8/hr) and after 4 years working, only finished at $8.8/hr. But, again, I didn't work to make a living, just to have some extra cash.

Great place

Licensing Associate (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Tufts University full-time for more than a year

Pros: Even though big University, gave a "family" feeling Cons: Was not there long enough to really see cons More

Great place to learn many aspects of life

Postdoctoral Associate (Former Employee) Medford, MA

I worked at Tufts University full-time for more than a year

Pros: Learning and doing research here was truly helpful and a great preparation for subsequent jobs. Though there might not have been an abundance of money… Cons: Unfortunately the infrastructure varied greatly between departments. In some places facilities were leaking and falling apart and other places the buildings… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Tufts University.

Worked for Tufts University? Contribute to the Community!