Tumi

www.tumi.com

Meet some cool customers but can be boring at times.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Miami, FL

ProsMeeting some celebrities and really cool customers. Store is fairly easy to keep clean and other employees are very nice. Store Manager is wonderfu. He's extremely helpful and understanding.

ConsLong hours on your feet with little to do. Breaks are joke as you can only take 30 minutes to eat and everyone knows that just getting to the food courts takes 30 minutes. Don't expect a lot of recognition from upper management and they are too busy with making money.

Advice to Senior ManagementA little recognition goes a long way when it comes to employee satisfaction. Yes, employees can be easily replaced but high turnover will lead to loss customers and poor sales. A simple act of showing your employees just how much they mean will go a long way. I, for one, would still be there if it wasn't for the lack of caring by management outside of the store. Also, update those blasted cash registers. You're saving money by not improving the technology and it shows.

Good Company

Associate Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

I worked at Tumi

Pros: Good product and company, feels small. Cons: Lack of structure sometimes causes unneeded stress. Advice to Senior Management: Spend a little bit more on better sales associates and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a bad place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Tumi

Pros: There is an opportunity to advance at Tumi, as long as… Cons: Really what you would expect at a retail sales company,… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on the core competencies and try not to dilute… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tumi.

Worked for Tumi? Contribute to the Community!