Great, team-oriented company

Current Employee - Sales Engineer
Current Employee - Sales Engineer

I have been working at Turn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are lots of opportunities to learn about business and technology. There is great product focus and prioritization that ensures that projects are always addressing client needs. Each team is very professional and include some of the best and brightest minds in the industry.

Cons

Very fast paced work environment, there are always a lot of projects going on and sometimes it takes a little extra time to keep up and ensure that ends meet. The upside to this is that there is no shortage of teamwork and collaboration to ensure that this is not an overbearing problem.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work in maintaining cross-functional group focus

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Best company I've ever worked at

Current Employee - Sales Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Turn full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing company culture with daily catered lunch, flexible vacation, gym reimbursement, beautiful offices, and organizational transparency. Some of the smartest people I've met at any tech company, from the assistants to the exec board. Pay is above market. Stock options included for a company that is growing very fast and destined for a successful and exciting exit.

Cons

very lengthy and thorough interview process, which can also be viewed as a Pro

Advice to Management

Even as the headcount of the company grows, continue to maintain the very high quality of new employees

Great and friendly people, interesting work, and management that looks out for you

Current Employee - Engineer in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Turn full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome friendly, mature yet young-at-heart people. Advice and expertise are freely given. Everyone functions as a team, and politics seldom if ever get in the way. Nothing is shrouded from the employees. All business decisions as well as financial information is readily available and distributed so that everyone feels in the loop. Great work problems, with the ability to work on your own projects if you choose. A responsive management that works hard to make things better for the employees.

Cons

I have a wish-list a mile long of things I would like to do. We are getting through it, but if only we had more people...

Advice to Management

More flexibility on the timeline once a project is underway. I have already communicated this with management and discussions are happening.