Turn

There are newer employer reviews for Turn

Great culture, great technology

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Turn full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Collaborative culture, transparency between upper level management and the rest of the company, positioned in up-and-coming big data industry, free food and massage

Cons

Display advertising never sleeps. Network problems could potentially arise in the middle of the night, and depending on your role, you may have to address it right away. Turn is almost there in terms of outsourcing the monitoring and maintenance, but it's not quite there yet.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Turn (View Most Recent)

Great people, culture, and amazing products

I have been working at Turn

Pros

First and foremost the people. I've here only a month, and I can say that the support from all levels have been phenomenal. I may sound like a cliche, but people here really care, and they understand that your success is the everyone's success.
    I can say that Turn's has by far the best suite of products in the industry, and by a far long stretch. Without a doubt this is the result is having a top notch engineering and applied sciences team, and also an extremely data-driven and market oriented product team. Such talent is is a very rare to find these days.

Cons

If you don't like fast pace, data driven, and very dynamic workplace this is not your company.

Great and friendly people, interesting work, and management that looks out for you

Current Employee - Engineer in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Turn full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Awesome friendly, mature yet young-at-heart people. Advice and expertise are freely given. Everyone functions as a team, and politics seldom if ever get in the way. Nothing is shrouded from the employees. All business decisions as well as financial information is readily available and distributed so that everyone feels in the loop. Great work problems, with the ability to work on your own projects if you choose. A responsive management that works hard to make things better for the employees.

Cons

I have a wish-list a mile long of things I would like to do. We are getting through it, but if only we had more people...

More flexibility on the timeline once a project is underway. I have already communicated this with management and discussions are happening.

There are newer employer reviews for Turn