Turn

There are newer employer reviews for Turn

Great culture, great technology

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Redwood City, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Turn full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Collaborative culture, transparency between upper level management and the rest of the company, positioned in up-and-coming big data industry, free food and massage

Cons

Display advertising never sleeps. Network problems could potentially arise in the middle of the night, and depending on your role, you may have to address it right away. Turn is almost there in terms of outsourcing the monitoring and maintenance, but it's not quite there yet.

42 Other Employee Reviews for Turn (View Most Recent)

Great people, culture, and amazing products

I have been working at Turn

Pros

First and foremost the people. I've here only a month, and I can say that the support from all levels have been phenomenal. I may sound like a cliche, but people here really care, and they understand that your success is the everyone's success.
    I can say that Turn's has by far the best suite of products in the industry, and by a far long stretch. Without a doubt this is the result is having a top notch engineering and applied sciences team, and also an extremely data-driven and market oriented product team. Such talent is is a very rare to find these days.

Cons

If you don't like fast pace, data driven, and very dynamic workplace this is not your company.

Great, team-oriented company

Current Employee - Sales Engineer
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer

I have been working at Turn full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are lots of opportunities to learn about business and technology. There is great product focus and prioritization that ensures that projects are always addressing client needs. Each team is very professional and include some of the best and brightest minds in the industry.

Cons

Very fast paced work environment, there are always a lot of projects going on and sometimes it takes a little extra time to keep up and ensure that ends meet. The upside to this is that there is no shortage of teamwork and collaboration to ensure that this is not an overbearing problem.

Keep up the good work in maintaining cross-functional group focus

There are newer employer reviews for Turn