Hard to get in

Former Employee - Accounting Assistant  in  Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Accounting Assistant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Turner Broadcasting full-time

Pros

nice place to work. good people and benefits

Cons

hiring process takes along time 4 - 6 weeks

Other Reviews for Turner Broadcasting

A decent place to work if you aren't in broadcast operations

Current Employee - Broadcast Operations  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Broadcast Operations in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Turner Broadcasting full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The amount of PTO time is very competetive and the benefits offered are fantastic

Cons

Management in broadcast operations is terrible. They get a couple of people that are qualified to make sure everything runs well and have them do their jobs for them. At the least make them look competent. They keep unqualified management indefintely due to low turn over. The multiple members of Turners broadcast operations management team are not only incompetent they are often unpleasant as well. If you have options I suggest staying far from this department. They give the illusion that there is a positive atmosphere but it's all smoke and mirrors.

Senior level management needs to ask the staff for their honest opinions about the mangement team they work for. The yearly survey needs to break down questions by position instead of lumping together upper management and lower management levels. I may feel like my network VP is doing a good job but that my department manager isn't. It is not an accurate portrayal of how employees feel about their management and work enviroment.

Great company to work for.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Turner Broadcasting

Pros

Because the company is large there are a lot of places for growth. Attractive benefits and overall fun work-life culture are evident throughout.

Cons

It would be nice to see more direct career development programs added within. Most everything else has an upside to it.

Overall level of professional experience is high. Open opportunities for influence by strong mentors as well as opportunity to mentor others.

There are newer employer reviews for Turner Broadcasting.

Worked for Turner Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!