Turner Broadcasting
www.turner.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Senior Broadcast Designer

Senior Broadcast Designer (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Turner Broadcasting full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThe People, the people and the people. Some of the best, most talented individuals work with this corporation and the connections last long after you have moved on to something else. Great people.

ConsIt's a corporation and the red tape can sometimes be maddening. But it's one of the top corporations out there, so endure.

Advice to Senior ManagementFollow Ted Turner's lead... make the news the star, not the anchors. Bring true investigative journalism back. You're the best at it.

My years at Turner and TruTV

Lead Designer (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Turner Broadcasting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great pay and great benefits. Was provided the opportunity to… Cons: More and more was expected from employees with little to… Advice to Senior Management: Provide the necessary support to enable employees to meet ever… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Turner Broadcasting full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Its a great company with great benefits, training and perks. Cons: The only con I can think of is the distance… Advice to Senior Management: Need more open communication Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Turner Broadcasting.

Worked for Turner Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Turner Broadcasting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Turner Broadcasting CEO John Martin. All reviews posted anonymously by Turner Broadcasting employees.