Turner Broadcasting
www.turner.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

An innovative company that employs some of the smartest people in the industry

Business Development Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Turner Broadcasting full-time for more than a year

ProsPrestigious organization and brand name -- everyone knows Turner and the name carries that cache. Great benefits (mobile discount, gym, educational classes on site, tickets to movie premieres) and base salary is extremely competitive. There is synergy among the properties and room to move inside the organization.

ConsThere is a lot of corporate red tape, many items/proposals "have to go through Atlanta first" and they don't move as fast as the NY team does, so it can be frustrating when you have a tight timetable.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower higher-ranking employees to make independent decisions. Also make the hiring process more efficient and cut down to one month. Turner may lose qualified candidates because their hiring cycle is so intensive and long.

Do not work here if you are a ethical HR Professional

Research Analyst (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Turner Broadcasting full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits, PTO, Vacation Days, and Summer Fridays. You also get tons of discounts on gift cards and local attractions like the aquarium, etc.… Cons: Where do I begin? Your HR department is very unethical. Almost all of them are in bed with the business. The business… Advice to Senior Management: Worry about the little people and not yourselves. Maybe… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Wrong place to work for Dynamic software developers

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Turner Broadcasting full-time for more than a year

Pros: Work Life Balance. You can hang around for years and… Cons: Most folks have stayed with the same company for many years and have learned the technology on the job and have a tunneled vision. They… Advice to Senior Management: All software developers, technical support engineers, software architects should report… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Turner Broadcasting.

Worked for Turner Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Turner Broadcasting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Turner Broadcasting CEO John Martin. All reviews posted anonymously by Turner Broadcasting employees.