Turner Broadcasting

www.turner.com

Awesome Place

Current Employee - Account Service Rep  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Account Service Rep in New York, NY

Pros

Very lucky to start my career with such an amazing company. The benefits are top-notch, the people are some of my closest friends, and the environment sets you up for success!

Cons

None so far - I am newer to the company so as I advance I'm sure the cons will be exposed!

Keep it up!

Other reviews for Turner Broadcasting

Abusive

Former Employee - Software Developer  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Good benefits, and some interesting projects.

Cons

I had worked at Turner for a good many years, and then the management changed. The new management did everything they could to get rid of good employees. Four of my co-workers, all of whom had been with the company over 8 years, abruptly left the company. Then a year later, I did the same. I was given impossible assignments and set up to fail, and then given a "performance warning." Before then, I had never had problems getting satisfactory annual reviews. I also knew a guy working in a different department who had a terribly abusive boss--even worse than mine. Anyway, this place is toxic--stay far, far away. I feel sorry for my co-workers who are still working there. One of them is only working there because the company pays for insanely expensive medicine for his wife; he told me that otherwise, he would have left a long time ago.

Stop abusing employees.

Not for top talent anymore

Pros

Vacation and 401 k are great.

Cons

Shrinking business. Too much management structure and not enough doers. No opportunity for advancement. Toxic politics.

Value your employees or all you will have left will be the sharks with more to say than they can actually do.

There are newer employer reviews for Turner Broadcasting.

Worked for Turner Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!