Turner Construction
www.turnerconstruction.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Nice company

Intern (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsYou get access to learning invaluable information. The company is not afraid of letting you take on big projects to complete. If you do a good job the company will refer you to other location(s). Btw, the company is located all over the US. I had the opportunity of being referred to the DC office after my internship in Columbus, Ohio.

ConsIf your not familiar with construction terminology at times it will seem overwhelming but hang in there you will eventually pick it up. Ask lots of questions.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe hourly salary should raise with the number of internships completed. Ex. if I completed an internship in 2010 then came back in 2011 interns should get a pay increase because you want us just as bad as we want you.

Great Company that could be Outstanding

Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Turner Construction full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Is always on the cutting edge of technology and new concepts for construction. A lot of opportunity to learn these… Cons: Very poor at giving opportunities to younger and highly capable staff to become project managers or senior project managers. Turner looses their competitiveness in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was challenging and sometimes very stressful. However, it offers a great environment to work that never gets dull.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Lexington-Fayette, KY

I worked at Turner Construction as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The people are great. It is very team oriented. It… Cons: can become very stressful at times, you may have to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Turner Construction.

Worked for Turner Construction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Turner Construction reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Turner Construction CEO Peter J. Davoren. All reviews posted anonymously by Turner Construction employees.