Turner Construction
www.turnerconstruction.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

awesome

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosthe people were very friendly. office atmosphere very laid back, yet still productive. free food is a norm. They have a program that promotes work/life balance.

ConsI can't think of anything bad to say. I love that company. Worked with them as an intern for 2 summers. I would return, but my department was dissolved as of winter 2012.

Good General Contractor/ CM with great national coverage as well as strong local ties

I have been working at Turner Construction full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Strong commitment to hiring and training new recruits Opportunity to work very large as well as… Cons: A little heavy at the top - need to keep experienced… Advice to Senior Management: Be sure staff who are experienced builders are the core of the business; don't lose sight of the goal to be the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Internship in NY, NY

Engineering Intern (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Turner Construction as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Very friendly and competent work force. Turner is strongly structured… Cons: Can be a lot of paperwork to keep track of and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Turner Construction.

Worked for Turner Construction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Turner Construction reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Turner Construction CEO Peter J. Davoren. All reviews posted anonymously by Turner Construction employees.