Turner Construction
www.turnerconstruction.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Turner Construction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Turner Construction

ProsThe Turner name is well recognized and respected in the industry. Turner teaches the younger population a lot about the industry and gives them a good amount of responsibility early on.

ConsMinimal consideration for advancement, minimal pay raises, Turner is extremely political, senior management is very old school and tend to yell instead of actually do their job and properly plan.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee the Cons I listed above. I don't actually ever see Turner emerging from the dark ages as I've described above.

Overall good experience but they need to get past the boys club mentality.

New York, NY

I have been working at Turner Construction

Pros: - Great learning of industry, well rounded experience, Cons: Advanceent based on "paying dues" and age not talent. Promotions strongly related… Advice to Senior Management: promote based on talent and accomplishments not on how many… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

meh.

Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Turner Construction

Pros: Good pay & benefits, Work/Life Balance is good if your… Cons: Old Boys Club, "Career Development" is a bunch of BS - you only get the… Advice to Senior Management: Do a better job at communication to the staff. … More

There are newer reviews on Turner Construction.

Worked for Turner Construction? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Turner Construction reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Turner Construction CEO Peter J. Davoren. All reviews posted anonymously by Turner Construction employees.