Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center

www.learningcaregroup.com
  www.learningcaregroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center

OK company but definitely needs some work...

Current Employee - Lead Teacher  in  Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Lead Teacher in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some opportunity for advancement within the company, Great job for someone who is starting off in the childcare field.

Cons

Pay is very low and the company as a whole is highly unorganized. The site that I am currently at is a disaster. The communication is non-existent, the staff are all unhappy, parents are unhappy and the kids are totally out of control. However, I visited another site about 20 miles away for comparison and it was night and day difference. I guess it depends what site you are at.

Increase pay (especially for what you expect of your teachers), offer more trainings for employees and allow for easier growth within company.

39 Other Employee Reviews for Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center (View Most Recent)

I can't stand this place

Former Employee - I Did Everything  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - I Did Everything in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Most of the teachers are great

Cons

Everything. This corporate company does not give a crap about children, parents or its employees. They only want money. You will pay full price tuition unless you have worked there over a year. No raises within the last two years either. I hate this place. The upper management thinks her stuff doesn't stink. She puts you down and will write you up without hearing your side of the story. She has no faith in anyone and pulls up on her high horse every time you see here. Corporate things she is wonderful but really she is the worst leader I have worked for.

As an employee, I know would never allow my children to go there.

Former Employee - Lead Teacher  in  Congers, NY
    Former Employee - Lead Teacher in Congers, NY

I worked at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Being around the children all day.

Cons

Clique like behavior at front desk.
    Unprofessional management.
    Low salary.
    Freeze on raises lasted two years.
    Told by owner "Be happy you have a job" when asked about salary increase, raises and issues.
    Not clean. I encountered a dead frog, centipedes and spiders.
    Children who were vegan/vegetarian were given the same food as every other child, despite parents sending in alternate lunch.
    Only do what is supposed to be done for inspections.
    Staff yell and belittle children in favor of chatting with other staff.
    Director unqualified.
    Assistant Director wears sweatpants with a thong at the front desk! You know because she bends over and does nothing to pull her pants up.
    A majority of staff have little to no childhood education. They have an employee who doesn't even have a GED and another who has a Bachelor's in physical education. Come on.
    Notorious for having you stay hour to two after your scheduled time but letting you go early the next day to disallow for overtime.
    Does not care about your outside life obligations. Student? You have to fight every day to get out on time so not to be late to your class. And you are still at least 20 minutes late. A mom? If your kid has a need that requires you to leave be prepared for sighs, dirty looks and running late to pick your kid up.

Clean House.

There are newer employer reviews for Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center

Worked for Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center? Contribute to the Community!