Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center

www.learningcaregroup.com
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center

Absolutely horrible experience at Tutor Time. I transferred from a Childtime and worked in the LCG for over 3 years.

Former Employee - Lead Teacher

I worked at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Loved working with the families and the children. There was a nice structure and the corporate always had someone to go with an issue. You will defiantly learn what no to do if you ever own a daycare.

Cons

Worked more than 11 hour days most days, all my toddlers were in the infant room majority of the day and they expected me to do assessments, curriculum, and conferences for these children. Very gossipy directors and assistant directors. Reported many bad things about another teacher and nothing ever happened. On my 3 year anniversary they wished me Happy Birthday instead of thanking me for working so hard for these children and their family. It was my job to fight for the kids on what was right for them. I shouldn't of had to do that. I was not paid appropriately either. I recently changed jobs where I make a much more reasonable amount.

Advice to Management

Put the children first! I understand money is important but for a director, it should not be your first priority! The safety and well being of the children should be number one. Most of these centers are NAEYC accredited but they don't represent their ethical codes!

Other Employee Reviews for Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center

I came in excited to work with children... coworkers ruined my experience.

Former Employee - Assistant Teacher in Anthem, AZ
    Former Employee - Assistant Teacher in Anthem, AZ

I worked at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working with children has always been a rewarding experience to me. As a future educator I was able to learn alot about child devopment from the daily interactions.

Cons

Coworkers constantly talked about how much they hated their job, poor attitudes towards not only their work but towards the children. I did not agree with many of the behavior correction methods. Many times I had to work overtime. I enjoyed working with the students, but the teachers did not have each other's backs. I had teachers interrupt my lessons, or while I was reading, causing students to loose focus. Pay was not at all worth the stress.

Advice to Management

Respect your fellow coworkers, and simply act professionally.

Loved the children, management was horrible and only thought about money

I worked at Tutor Time Child Care Learning Center full-time

Pros

It is rewarding to work with the children and most of the parents.

Cons

The management expected 150% on the job everyday, while they paid you minimum wage and treated you like crap.

Advice to Management

Get it together and actually care about the families and children