Tween Brands

www.tweenbrands.com

Tween Brands is a great company!

Manager (Current Employee) New Albany, OH

ProsGreat company that provides exposure to leadership with manager's guidance. Provides development opportunities and career advancement by working with manager and HR. Fun, lively, exciting environment that inspires creativity! Hard working and team oriented associates. Well rounded company that wants employees to work hard and also have fun by being balanced with amazing activities! Makes you feel good working for a brand that enhances a tween's self esteem!

ConsFull workloads. Management plays an important roll in keeping associates balanced with work / life amidst their full workloads and if management does not encourage this balance, then associates cannot thrive and may become discouraged.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to allow growth of employees' development and careers by remaining available and open for mentoring. Make sure work / life balance is achieved by all employees.

Not for me

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Tween Brands full-time for less than a year

Pros: Cute kids good Concept Self Esteem promotion for young kids Cons: clothes are subpar DSL had complaints about own dress code in store "Its wrong so fix… Advice to Senior Management: More often Store Visits, Positive feedback as well as negative,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

started out loving it, but once promoted I realized what actually goes on behind the scenes and was highly disgusted.

Lead Brand Representative (Former Employee) Woodbridge, VA

I worked at Tween Brands part-time for more than a year

Pros: developing relationships with co workers and regulars, nice employee discount Cons: favoritism , gossip, low pay for the amount of stress you have to indure, short hours, cut hours based on payroll meaning you may end… Advice to Senior Management: value your employees, they represent the brand and deserve respect… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tween Brands.

Worked for Tween Brands? Contribute to the Community!