Twin Peaks Restaurants

www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com
There are newer employer reviews for Twin Peaks Restaurants

Restaurant Management

I have been working at Twin Peaks Restaurants

Pros

growing concept and long term potential is a positive as the as the possibility of upward mobility that comes with that.

Cons

long hours with minimum management coverage. Management often has to act as a bouncer because of frequent fights in certain locations. Lack of compensation and reviews make for a difficult long term job.l

plan for the future. With such high management turnover you are consistently running shortstaffed and unprepared for coverage of other locations.

Jun 7, 2013Recruitment Manager

Thank you for your feedback. I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you about your concerns.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Twin Peaks Restaurants (View Most Recent)

Great Culture, Strong Growth, Opportunities for Career Growth, Love Twin Peaks!

Current Employee - Director of Franchise in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Director of Franchise in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Twin Peaks Restaurants full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Twin Peaks is recognized as a leader in the industry within it's segment as a best in class concept, as well as recognized in the casual dining segment as a whole as the fastest growing chain in the US. I've worked for the company for 4.5 years and it's been so exciting to be a part of a brand that has such a strong culture and opportunities to grow with the company. The leadership has unbelievable vision for the brand. Anyone lucky enough to be a part of Twin Peaks should jump on the opportunity and be a part of the exciting growth.

Cons

Can be challenging but still rewarding work. Is a high energy environment so might not be a fit for everyone.

Continue to share the vision and culture.

Nov 4, 2014Manager of Recruiting

Thank you for your comments. We will certainly continue to share the vision and culture.

Expected so much more from a company with so much potential and vision

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Twin Peaks Restaurants full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

it's hard to see any at this stage in my career with this company.

Cons

Lack of quality of life, working even on days off.
    Budgeting and cost control is all over the board with three different systems you are constantly working three different budgets that are laughable.
    The moving bonus system is so far out of whack it has become unattainable except for the first year stores are open.
    Poor training with no structure on all levels from front line employees all the way up to management. Often it is a learn as you go mentality on all levels with no development, creating bad habits. Has created an atmosphere of "the company doesn't care about me so why should I care about it."
    Voice of the almighty dollar has replaced the voice of the guest rather and voice of the employee. Suggestion and ideas that leads to continued innovation are often tossed aside or not given credit where credit is due because they are seen as "making me look bad," by upper management. Upper management's direction given in such a way that it can be seen as harassment in the work place because it creates a hostile work environment because of vulgarities that are said and sometimes even yelled. Example given by a DO that compared TPGs to strippers to our TPGs. Fear of bringing anything forward because of repercussions. Relationships by upper management with TPGs.

Fear of repercussions will keep me from saying anything further. To deny that it doesn't go on is blind.

Dec 19, 2014Manager of Recruiting

Thank you for your feedback. I would welcome the opportunity to certainly talk with you about your concerns. I know with a growing company things are moving fast, but I would like to address some ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Twin Peaks Restaurants