Twin Towers Trading
www.twintowerstrading.com Manalapan, NJ 500 to 999 Employees

Personal Growth...

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time for more than a year

ProsFIRST OF ALL... the company is called Twin TowerS Trading. Twin, but only one tower? No, I don't think so. Also, the website, DIRECTLY BELOW the title, pluralizes the word "tower." Idiocy. Anyway... Independence. Constant challenges. The ability to socialize with whomever, whenever. As a demonstrator, YOU are in control -- and you don't have to cater to every whim of the snarky general public. You get to make (most) people happy -- and it'll make you happy! WE AREN'T THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT -- so we don't deal with many complaints!!! Whew! Boss's will be boss's -- and I love mine regardless.

ConsI wouldn't really say there are any cons... But people who don't understand anything about a strong work ethic would say that the following are cons. It is VERY hard work, at times (can be very draining), and it's absolutely necessary to keep a positive attitude, which is not always easy to do -- especially if experiencing interpersonal troubles. But this is life -- it's unfair if you perceive it that way... If you have a complaint about the product and the job, then go to China, improve the product, see how much money you earn, THEN type your review about the product demonstrator job. By that time, you'd be groveling to work for this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementI didn't say their business model is perfect... But they've been figuring things out for 38-years... longer than I've been alive.

bait and switch

Product Demonstrator (Former Employee)

I worked at Twin Towers Trading full-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexibility. It could be a decent job. Cons: Very high turnover. The management does not research the stores to which they send the "product demonstrators." While there are some stores that… Advice to Senior Management: I am not a bitter employee. This is the only company that I have ever worked for in 25 years of my employment history… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I have been to some great places, and done some fun things

Sales Associate/Studhorse (Current Employee)
Honolulu, HI

I have been working at Twin Towers Trading full-time for less than a year

Pros: - I work in major retailers, and have access to all of their customers. - I sell a product I have confidence in. - When I… Cons: - If you can't travel, you might have a hard time. - Its tough to have a dog, or a parakeet, or any pet that can't… Advice to Senior Management: I could always use more money, if you have any… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Twin Towers Trading.

Worked for Twin Towers Trading? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Twin Towers Trading reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Twin Towers Trading CEO Jeffrey Brandon. All reviews posted anonymously by Twin Towers Trading employees.