There are newer employer reviews for TwinLab

Great for a 9-5 job, not for a career

I worked at TwinLab

Pros

TwinLab is a great place to work if you enjoy having a job that doesn't change and where you know what you are expected to do. You can do your work with a high degree of autonomy in a laid back environment.

Cons

Unfortunately, there is very little room for career growth within the company. While the company is quite large, there isn't a lot of position shuffling going on. As a result, opportunities for advancement are rare.

While management is friendly and easy going, they would do well to focus on developing career paths for employees within the company. It seems like a lot of people use the company as a spring board to get to better positions with other companies. The company loses a lot of talent as a result.

6 Other Employee Reviews for TwinLab (View Most Recent)

Because of the department I am in I have had a really positive work experience with a lot of flexibility

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  American Fork, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

I have been working at TwinLab full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

We have really great management. The CEO has really turned things in a positive direction and is very down to earth and open with communication. The company is returning to a strong standing in the marketplace. Salaries are comparable to industry standards. Work life balance is good and time off for me has never been a problem. It really depends on the department you are in, we have a large company. It would be harder to work in the manufacturing area I work in the office. However there are lots of promotions within and chances to move up.

Cons

For a long time really behind on vendor payments but that is changing with the employee buy out. Need a larger customer service department.

Keep going in a positive direction and make raises higher, increase pay for manufacturing employees.

Good employees, bad management

Former Employee - QC Scientist  in  American Fork, UT
    Former Employee - QC Scientist in American Fork, UT

I worked at TwinLab full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great coworkers, fun environment, good hours

Cons

Managers are bull headed and do not fix problems ruining morale.

Listen to your workers and supervisors.

There are newer employer reviews for TwinLab

Worked for TwinLab? Contribute to the Community!