TwinLab

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for TwinLab

Great for a 9-5 job, not for a career

I worked at TwinLab

Pros

TwinLab is a great place to work if you enjoy having a job that doesn't change and where you know what you are expected to do. You can do your work with a high degree of autonomy in a laid back environment.

Cons

Unfortunately, there is very little room for career growth within the company. While the company is quite large, there isn't a lot of position shuffling going on. As a result, opportunities for advancement are rare.

While management is friendly and easy going, they would do well to focus on developing career paths for employees within the company. It seems like a lot of people use the company as a spring board to get to better positions with other companies. The company loses a lot of talent as a result.

7 Other Employee Reviews for TwinLab (View Most Recent)

Because of the department I am in I have had a really positive work experience with a lot of flexibility

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

I have been working at TwinLab full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

We have really great management. The CEO has really turned things in a positive direction and is very down to earth and open with communication. The company is returning to a strong standing in the marketplace. Salaries are comparable to industry standards. Work life balance is good and time off for me has never been a problem. It really depends on the department you are in, we have a large company. It would be harder to work in the manufacturing area I work in the office. However there are lots of promotions within and chances to move up.

Cons

For a long time really behind on vendor payments but that is changing with the employee buy out. Need a larger customer service department.

Keep going in a positive direction and make raises higher, increase pay for manufacturing employees.

Being motivated and position hopping you can move up, it just takes time.

I worked at TwinLab

Pros

Lots to learn if you're motivated and want to learn all processes. It's good if your lazy also, not much is expected of you. Point is you make your own path nothing's laid out to fallow, that can be good for some but bad for most. I was able to make good decisions that paid off in the end.

Cons

Old equipment that isn't maintained due to lack of resources. The company won't invest back into itself. The environment can feel hostile and the employees act like middle schoolers.

Listen to advice of valued employees don't agree then do the opposite. Pay your vendors so the department's can function with the correct resources.

There are newer employer reviews for TwinLab